What is diarrhea?
Anxiety Diarrhea is the evacuation of soft, liquid, watery poo and is characterized by the fact that we have to go to the bathroom many times. Usually, this anomaly lasts only a couple of days and disappears. But sometimes, when it lasts longer than usual, it turns into chronic diarrhea, and there we already have a problem.
If you start to have these symptoms, be very careful:
- Poo is soft, liquid
- Pain in the stomach
- In some people, fever
- Blood in the stool
- Bloating in the stomach
- Threw up
- You have to run to the bathroom
- Sometimes vertigo
- You have to go to the bathroom constantly
- Quite thirsty
- Dry mouth
What are your causes?
- When food is not properly washed or cooked
- Contaminated water
- In some cases, depending on the medication, it can cause diarrhea
- Be lactose intolerant
- Sweet in excess
- Sugar-free products such as chewing gum
- Any surgeries
- Digestive diseases
- Muscle pain
On many occasions when traveling elsewhere and changing food
- Stress, anxiety, nervousness, waiting for an important event or receiving shocking news
- Emotions are super important because it is proof that the gastrointestinal system has several nerve connections, sends messages to the brain, and finally turns into diarrhea.
Although there has been talking of hand washing because of the coronavirus, it is vital to say again. For example, you went to the supermarket, took the products, paid either with a card or cash.
During the day, you touch many things, objects; you talk to people, talk on your cell phone, you are on the computer, put your hands to your mouth, face, or go to eat without washing the bad ones.
You are already a perfect candidate to acquire some bacteria, virus, or parasite that causes diarrhea.
How to prevent it?
- Although I already said it, I go back and repeat it. Wash your hands. When? Before and after eating, if you come from the street, if you touch money, an object, if you go out for a walk with your pet.
- Wash all food very well
- Cook food well, especially those that we need to be careful.
- Keep all surfaces clean and disinfected.
- Avoid foods that you are intolerant
- Disinfect electronic objects such as cell phones, computers, laptops
- Only drink purified water. Today there are filters, water purifiers, and the conventional method. Boil it.
But if you have diarrhea:
- If you have these symptoms for longer than usual. Go to the doctor.
- Drink lots of fluids, as you will become dehydrated
- Avoid some foods
- Take the medications that the doctor orders you, do not self-medicate
- And since we are not glorious bodies, Use Petit Poo before you go. Apply the best bath spray BEFORE the poo, and you’re done. No one will smell your problem
Best Toilet Odor Eliminator
Petitpoo is a toilet odor eliminator that is used BEFORE you poo. You only apply 2 or 3 drops, and if you have the institutional presentation, just two sprays. No one will know you went to the bathroom.
How to remove a foul smell from the toilet?
- Happy kit: 1 cloud industrial size (institutional blue), one green apple dropper, and one strawberry dropper
- Revolution kit: 1 cloud and one oasis men industrial / home size
- The ultimate kit: 1 cloud dropper, one industrial fresh clouds/home size, and one sugar flower dropper
- Endurance kit: 1 green apple dropper, one strawberry dropper, and one cloud dropper
So if you are in Washington, make sure you stop by Ben’s Chili Bowl and order a “chili half-smoke,” or if you are in Philadelphia, make a stop on South Street and try the famous federal donuts. At the end of the tour, have petitpoo
Surgical Medical Center for Digestive Diseases, Spain. Year: 2015
Medline Plus. Health information for you. Diarrhea. The year 2019.