There are many digestive system diseases, but the most common are diarrhea and constipation. But, I tell you that I started to investigate and discovered five more, so pay attention and analyze if you suffer from any of these conditions or not.
This disease occurs when acids return to the esophagus it begins to hurt your chest. Generally, this happens at night or every time you eat.
Its causes can be:
- A lot of alcoholic beverages intake
- Hiatal hernia
- During pregnancy, it is widespread
- Scleroderma (This condition attacks the immune system and gradually destroys the excellent tissue of the body)
- Lie down immediately after eating. Remember that at least 3 hours should pass.
Your symptoms are
- Feeling like you are going to vomit
- Difficulty swallowing food
- The voice is a little hoarse
- Throat pain
- Pain varies from minutes to hours.
Indeed you have met someone who says they cannot eat gluten because they are allergic. These people have celiac disease, and this happens because gluten damages the small intestine.
If they consume gluten, they may get diarrhea, stomach pain. In some cases, not in all cases, the person may be short-tempered or irritable, lack appetite, lactose intolerance, weight loss, fatigue, hair loss, itchy skin.
It is when the digestive tract becomes inflamed. This phenomenon occurs between 15 and 35 years of age. When it happens, constipation, ulcers, pus around the anus, joint pain, blood in the poo, and gums are common.
What can you do in these cases?
- You must have an excellent diet
- Eat little but eat more times a day
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume fiber and fiber-rich foods
- Do not eat fatty foods
- Avoid dairy products
- You should detect which foods cause gas and not consume them.
- Do not eat spicy food
- Consume vitamins D, B12, calcium, iron.
Ulcerative or ulcerative colitis
When the colon becomes inflamed, an ulcer occurs, and as a result, the person has diarrhea but with blood. A colon inflamed must be controlled in the long term, or it could lead to colon cancer.
Sufferers get severe stomach pains and fever—also, a slight sound in the intestine. Even if your intestine is empty, you will feel like pooing and a potent weight loss.
Diet is vital to treat this disease, no fatty foods, lots of fiber, no dairy. Eat small but regular meals and drink plenty of water.
So as you know you have problems with your digestive system, you know what to do, follow the necessary indications such as, for example, having an excellent diet, and when you go to the bathroom, always have a Petit Poo at hand.
Petit Poo is a toilet odor eliminator that blocks up to 98% of foul odors in the bathroom. It works BEFORE the aroma is exposed, creating a layer on the water’s surface that prevents unwanted odors from escaping, leaving a soft and pleasant scent.
You know five varieties dropper version:
- Green apple
- Sugar flower teen
- Oasis men
- Fresh clouds
- Fresh clouds