Let me tell you that poop and health are related. Today we will see its consistency, colors, size, frequency of stools, and expected and what is not.
Types of stool
Type 1 and 2: (Constipation)
- They are small shapes, like hard balls; they look like nuts. It rarely happens
- Sometimes, it is like a log. These cases are when it is difficult for you to do a poo, and it is the one that commonly occurs
Type 3 to 4 (Ideal)
- Poop and health: It is like a log, but it is long, smooth, and comes out easily. It is what we all should always do
- Soft and long is its consistency.
Type 5 to 7 (Symptom of a disease of the digestive system)
- They are small shapes, somewhat soft, easy to get out, but this indicates that your diet lacks fiber.
- They are spongy, soft, irregular shapes. That is, it is diarrhea, but it is not severe. Simply having a proper diet will suffice
- They are not balls, nor is it a log; it has no shape. It is a liquid consistency that indicates only one thing. Total diarrhea.
To complete the above information, please note the color of your poo.
Black: It stands for blood in the gastrointestinal tract
Green: The type of diet or is diarrhea
White: You had diarrhea and took medications or lack of bile.
Red: Any type of food or is bleeding
Yellow: Eat a lot of fat in your diet
What is called normal
- Poop and health: Go to the bathroom once a day (In these cases, he is a super regular person)
- Do poo at least three times a week
- You usually feel like going to the bathroom 30 to 40 minutes after eating.
- When sitting in the bathroom right there poo, you do not have to push
- There should be no pain when pooping
- When you go to the bathroom, you shouldn’t feel like going again after a few minutes.
In the kids
- Children learn to use the toilet after three years.
- If the child reaches four years of age gets dirty, or has accidents, you should contact a doctor
- If the child urinates or dirties after three years, several times a day may have enuresis
- Permanent companionship in children when they are in the diaper-shedding stage is critical.
Use petitpoo everywhere
Making poo is part of our life. So, when you go to the bathroom to avoid the bad smell, use petit poo.
Petit Poo is a sanitary odor eliminator that is applied 3 to 5 drops BEFORE using the bathroom. The only thing you have to take into account is the kit you are going to use.
How I said before, there are different types, so analyze yours and select your kit.
Happy kit: A tiny spot of happiness
One cloud industrial size (institutional blue), one green apple dropper, and one strawberry dropper
Revolution kit: For Master poopers, one cloud and one oasis men industrial / home size
The ultimate kit: The one you need on every occasion
One cloud dropper, one cloud industrial / home size, and one sugar flower dropper
Endurance kit: For great poops!
One green apple dropper, one strawberry dropper, and one cloud dropper
Which one are you going to select?
Continence. Bristol Stool Chart.