Do probiotics help you have a bowel movement? And what about prebiotics? What are they for in our body? We know that they support the production of poo and that we do not have constipation. But, since they sell it even in pills and powder, today I will tell you the benefits of each one.
Let’s start with probiotics.
The function of probiotics is to maintain the good bacteria that we have in our colon.
It is in other words that we all understand. What is it for?
- Helps digestive health, the immune system, regulates intestinal flora, energy, increases vitamins K and B complex and minerals.
- Also, it protects against diseases such as problems related to the intestine, chronic inflammation, celiac disease, creating a barrier against possible allergies.
- It helps us to say lactose better; it gives us proteins, lipids, fatty acids, calcium, magnesium.
- Prevent diarrhea, ulcerative colitis, and other diseases related to the digestive system
- It prevents us from possible bacteria, infections, parasites, etc.
- Lowers the cholesterol system
- Prevents asthma, atopic dermatitis
- It is recommended to eat it also in yogurts, fermented milk and accompanied by a good healthy diet
What food have probiotics?
- We already talked about yogurt
- Some teas are fermented.
- Raw cheese, such as goat cheese
- Tempeh is widely used in vegan recipes
Now it is the turn of prebiotics.
Prebiotics are known to be high in fiber, and you generally find them in fruits and vegetables.
So what are they used for?
- They help to digest food better
- Provides calcium
- Maintains the balance of the intestinal flora
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats digestive diseases such as diarrhea
- Prevents intestinal inflammation
- Treats Crohn’s disease, colon disease, etc.
Which food have prebiotics
- Artichokes, bananas
- Olive oil
But don’t forget, no matter where you are after you eat your probiotics and your prebiotics, you go to the bathroom, and when you do. Always remember to have a petitpoo. This is a toilet odor eliminator that does not disguise odors, and it removes the root of the problem.
Since it creates a protective layer over the water, then apply 2 or 3 drops or two sprays BEFORE you sit down and do your thing.
Use it for everyone’s sake. This eliminator removes odors, and you will only have the soft, floral scent of Petit
But do you know our kits?
They’re made for you to use on a particular occasion. That is to say.
Happy kit: A tiny spot of happiness
One cloud industrial size (institutional blue), one green apple dropper, and one strawberry dropper
Revolution kit: For Master poopers
One cloud and one oasis men industrial/home size
The ultimate kit: The one you need on every occasion
One cloud dropper, one cloud industrial/ home size, and one sugar flower dropper
Endurance kit: For great poops!
One green apple dropper, one strawberry dropper, and one cloud dropper
Do you understand what I mean when I say they are made for every occasion?
What we can conclude
We should include prebiotics and probiotics in our diets, with the big difference being that we now have a solid basis for why we should do so. It is suitable for our internal and external health.
Include it in your market and do not forget to choose the kit you need for that occasion.
The sevier. Vol. 31. N. 2. Pages 13-16 (March 2017)
By Laura Hernández. Mundo deportivo. Year. 2020