Foul-smelling stool and gas: Stools are characterized because they are a great relief for the human body, because one thing is true, wanting to do a poo and not being able to do it is the worst thing that can happen to us.
Gas or farts
Intestinal gases are produced when we swallow air. But, you say, and how is this action achieved? foul-smelling stool and gas
- When you eat or drink too fast
- Swallowing gum
- Water or carbonated liquid
- Excess accumulated fiber that you have not been able to expel
- Certain foods produce it
- Some diseases
- Medicines are also the culprits
- The cigarette
- A sedentary lifestyle is a serious issue that we must address.
- The constipation
- When the body fails to digest fiber
What foods could cause you gas
- To begin with, if you are lactose or food intolerant, your body will immediately reject it.
- Grains like: lentils, beans, chickpeas
- All drinks that are carbonated
- Refined flours
- Some fruits: apple, pear, melon, kiwi, peach (if you eat them, it is better than peel them)
- No tomato, celery, and carrot
Yes, you can consume
- White and bluefish (foods rich in omega 3 and 6)
- Juice, but in moderation
- Vegetable maximum once a week.
- Eggs, but in water (remember to reduce fat consumption)
- Remember zero sugars in your life.
- Chicken, fish, meat
- It is mandatory that you chew your food very well (if you have to count 30 times, then do it)
- Drink very slowly, with small sips.
- When you are on your lunch break or any meal, avoid drinking liquids. Do it only when you’re done.
- I know that chewing gum is very good. However, I recommend you do not do it again. Say no to the gum.
- Avoid smoking (apart from being bad for your health, you are swallowing air)
- Start exercising
Other remedies you can do
- One of the biggest causes of gas or farts is that you can’t poop
- Do yoga exercises to activate your digestive system.
- When you go to a restaurant, do not ask for a cigarette (this will only fill you with gas)
- No soda
- Labels should not say: sweetener ingredient (if it does, drop it and continue searching)
- Detect which foods you dislike and avoid them
More tips that you should apply
- Make yourself teas, chamomile, ginger, mint.
- If you have a little gas, it is best to apply heat to the abdominal area.
- Get oil massages on your abdomen.
- Detect if you suffer from any condition such as the colon, irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, etc.
- Mix in a glass with water two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Remember to increase your intake of probiotics (we have already talked about what they are)
- Go to a specialist and never self-medicate
When would you have gas?
- In case of constipation
- Strong diarrhea
- Bad eating habits
- Eat and drink very fast.
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Eat air. That is, smoking, chewing gum, using a straw in your drinks.
- Changes in your diet
- Suffer from any disease
- Some medications necessarily produce gas. These cannot be stopped because it is part of treatment, so in this case, always carry our magic dropper with you. You know what I’m talking about. Petit Poo.
Petit poo prevents the foul smell produced by gases.
On other occasions, our odor eliminator has spoken that it is ideal for you to apply it BEFORE you sit in the cup to make poop. However, if you have a gas or suddenly someone accidentally escaped one.
Foul-smelling stool and gas: You spray bags of Petit Poo, and the gas or fart is gone.
Did you know that Petit Poo also eliminates gas or farts?
Mayo clinic. Year: 2020
Medical News Today. Year: 2019