Raise your hand, those who love coffee. Yes, as soon as one gets up, after having lunch, to satisfy hunger, indeed, people advise drinking coffee in diets. But why does coffee make you poo?
Why coffee makes you poop?
A group of researchers dedicated themselves to answer that question through the Digestive Disease Week portal in May 2019 and found fascinating data that I’m going to show you today.
It all started when Xuan-Zheng Shi, Ph.D., decided to experiment with rats by giving them three days of coffee in a row, but each group of animals in different amounts.
Which was the result?
- Coffee suppresses the bacteria we have internally
- Increases muscle mobility, along with the intestinal
- There were changes in the colon
- The bacteria in the poo decreased significantly
- Muscles contract more easily
- They determined that drinking coffee could be a treatment for constipation
- Regardless of the amount of coffee, the result is the same.
- Finally, in a tray, they strained the rats’ feces and applied a 1.5% coffee solution to it, and so on until it increased to 3% and the number of bacteria decreased.
- This experiment used regular and decaffeinated coffee. He always gave the same conclusion
As I have told you in previous articles, we all have a portion of bacteria in our bodies. When we eat, it is part of our intestine’s process to absorb nutrients and when it cannot. That is when it gives us a different digestive system. Diseases.
What’s in coffee that makes you poop?
- Helps fight the millions of microorganisms that we have inside
- Allows you to digest some foods better
- Has Vitamins B, B2, B3, B5, and K.
- Also, it contains, Riboflavin, Niacin, Manganese, Potassium, Magnesium
- Maintains the intestinal mucosa
- Protects the intestinal flora
- Helps the immune system
- Speeds up your metabolism
- It is an antioxidant
- Reduces the possibility of having cancer, Parkinson’s, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s
- Protects the heart and liver
And It helps fighting cancer.
The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute concluded that after doing a study with 1000 patients suffering from this disease. It turned out that they were 42% less likely to have cancer reappear, and 33% have a lower risk of dying from this cause.
Now, this is not to say that it is the perfect medicine to fight cancer.
Have a coffee with some delicious cookies and when you go to the bathroom, always have a petitpoo on hand. Petit poo is a toilet odor blocker, which blocks up to 98% of bad smells in the toilet from unwanted odors, leaving a soft and pleasant aroma.
But you have to know how to select the type of kit. Depending on the circumstance, it is your decision
- Happy kit: A tiny spot of happiness
- Revolution kit: For Master poopers
- The ultimate kit: The one you need in every occasion
- Endurance kit: For great poops!
Now is not that you are going to flood yourself with coffee. Everything in excess is wrong, but if you include 1 or 3 cups a day, there is no problem. We have already seen the many benefits for the skin, hair, and of course, for the digestive system.
But, if you have any restrictions, consult your doctor. “why coffee makes you poop”
By the time Xuan-Zheng Shi, Ph.D. Digestive Disease Week. Year. 2019
Forum Café. Coffee cultural forum. N. 79. 2019.